Sunday, February 22, 2009
Dance of Death
We have a beautiful view from our balcony. It looks over the San Pablo strait...and the Benicia Cemetery. One morning I woke up to Brad yelling, "Oh my god, there's a guy dancing in the cemetery...next to an open grave!!!" So of course I jumped out of bed and grabbed the video camera. I have no idea what this guy was thinking, but he seriously had his groove on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
FANTASTIC!
By the way that is not a man, he is a ZOMBIE! He was dancing because that is what Zombies do when they crawl out of their grave....they dance...yes Gigi...they dance.
Answering your question at 1:26, YES he is listening to music...in his head and the song is "Don't fear the reaper"....We need MORE COWBELL!!!
OH...MY...That was awesome! He had the moves, he had the style...he had the open grave! That video had everything!
Post a Comment